Friday 30 October 2009

Update

Hi Ladies
Sorry I havent been posting much,
I went away for a few days to Italy which was amazing!
I didnt manage to pick up any makeup and a lot of what I saw was quite pricey :/
My mum did get me the Frontcover palette that was half price at Boots - only £15!! I think it goes back up to full price today though.
Im thinking of doing a few looks with it as there is a huge range of colours to choose from :)
I would definetly check out the Boots Christmas gifts as you can get some fab bargains and everything is 3 for 2 so you get more for your money too!
Thanks for reading - expect more posts soon
Laura xxxx

3 comments:

  1. heyy, you've won my giveaway!
    Please send me an email to thisiscaz@live.co.uk with your details :)
    thanks for entering
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could go to italy =]


    http://xlovelymakeupx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also would love to go to italy. jealous!
    xo

    ps, i changed the name of my blog, which now means that the people who followed me before i changed it, cant get onto my blog? so could you possibly unfollow, and then re-follow me by going onto cest-lamour.blogspot.com. if you still want to follow me that is :) thank you,
    ells, xo

    ReplyDelete